- Whether the update of multi-information display items stopped
- Whether the numeric part of drivable distance was not displayed
Auto lock and unlock operation
- Whether the speed linked auto-lock function operated while driving
- Whether the unlock function operated when the shift lever was moved to
Wireless door lock function and smart entry function
- Whether the lock/unlock function operated
- Whether the illumination was turned on when the key was brought into a
smart detection area
Operation of other systems of concern
Illumination of warning lights and the order in which they illuminated
- Check engine (MIL)
- Tire pressure
Content displayed on the multi-information display
3. CHECK TECHSTREAM OPERATION
Read the Techstream operators manual before use .
(a) Connect the Techstream to the DLC3.
(b) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
(c) Turn the Techstream on.
(d) Check that the Techstream and ECUs can communicate with the ignition switch ON.
f communication is not possible, the Techstream screen will indicate an error.
If communication between the Techstream and ECUs is not possible, either the Techstream or vehicle has a
When communication between the Techstream and the vehicle is not possible, but communication is
possible when the Techstream is connected to another vehicle, the vehicle has the malfunction. Inspect the