WARNING LIGHT DISPLAY TECHSTREAM DISPLAY
(6) After completing the check, disconnect terminals TC and CG of the DLC3 to turn off the display.
f 2 or more DTCs are detected at the same time, the DTCs will be displayed in ascending order.
(b) Clear the DTC.
(1) Using SST, connect terminals 13 (TC) and 4 (CG) of the
Text in Illustration
*a Front view of DLC3
(2) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
(3) Clear the DTCs stored in the ECU by depressing the brake pedal 8 times or more within 5 seconds.
(4) Check that the warning light indicates a normal system code.
(5) Remove SST from the terminals of the DLC3.
The DTCs cannot be cleared by disconnecting the battery terminal or the ECU-IG NO. 3 fuse.
3. END OF DTC CHECK/CLEAR
(a) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
(b) Check that the ABS warning and slip indicator lights go off within approximately 3 seconds after turning
the ignition switch to ON.