(7) Turn the ignition switch off.
(b) Perform the yaw rate and acceleration sensor zero point calibration and store system information.
Performing the following procedure will perform the yaw rate and acceleration sensor zero point calibration,
and also store system information simultaneously.
(1) Turn the ignition switch off.
(2) Check that the steering wheel is centered.
(3) for Manual Transmission:
Check that the shift lever is in neutral and apply the parking brake.
for Automatic Transmission:
Check that the shift lever is in P and apply the parking brake.
hen Test Mode is selected with the parking brake is not applied*1 or shift lever not in P*2, the yaw rate
and acceleration sensor zero point calibration incomplete DTC is stored.
*1: for Manual Transmission
*2: for Automatic Transmission
When the vehicle is driven with the zero point cleared, the yaw rate and acceleration sensor zero point
calibration incomplete DTC is stored.
(4) Using SST, connect terminals 12 (TS) and 4 (CG) of the
Text in Illustration
*a Front view of DLC3
(5) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
(6) After Test Mode has been entered, keep the vehicle stationary on a level surface for 5 seconds or more.
(7) Check that the slip indicator light comes on for several seconds and then blinks in the Test Mode
If the slip indicator light does not blink, perform zero point calibration again.
The zero point calibration is performed only once after the system enters the Test Mode.
Calibration cannot be performed again until the stored data is cleared.
(8) Turn the ignition switch off and disconnect SST from the DLC3.