blower and detection becomes more difficult.
If the air conditioning system is operating when checking for leaks, the refrigerant pressure in the system
decreases and it becomes harder for gas to leak.
If the air conditioning system is operating when checking for leaks, an electronic gas leak detector will
react to the sudden change in humidity due to the humid air from the drain hose and a faulty judgment will
2. PRECAUTIONS RELATED TO REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF PARTS
(a) In case refrigerant gets in your eyes
(1) Do not rub your eyes with your hands or a handkerchief.
(2) Consult an eye doctor.
(b) Handling of Refrigerant (Container)
(1) Do not heat the container. If the container is directly heated or put into boiling water, the pressure
inside the can will become abnormally high and the can may burst.
(2) Do not drop or strike the container.
(3) Do not bring the container anywhere near your face. Also, always wear eye protection.
(c) Pipe Installation
(1) Always use new O-rings.
hen removing an O-ring, use an object with a soft tip so as not to damage the piping.
(2) Apply a sufficient amount of compressor oil (ND-OIL 12) to the O-ring.
(3) Route the hoses in the way they are naturally shaped. Do not twist or forcibly bend the hoses.
(4) Do not use cloth gloves, etc. as fibers adhered to O-rings can lead to refrigerant gas leaks.