7. BE CAREFUL NOT TO DROP CONTAINER OR APPLY PHYSICAL SHOCKS TO IT
8. DO NOT OPERATE COMPRESSOR WITHOUT ENOUGH REFRIGERANT IN REFRIGERANT
If there is not enough refrigerant in the A/C system, oil lubrication will be insufficient and the compressor may be
Necessary care should be taken to avoid this.
9. DO NOT OPEN HIGH PRESSURE MANIFOLD VALVE
WHILE COMPRESSOR IS OPERATING
(a) Open and close only the low pressure valve.
If the high pressure valve is opened, refrigerant will flow in the
reverse direction causing the charging cylinder to rupture.
Text in Illustration
10. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCHARGE SYSTEM WITH REFRIGERANT
If the system is overcharged with refrigerant, it causes problems such as insufficient cooling, poor fuel economy,
engine overheating, etc.
11. DO NOT OPERATE ENGINE AND COMPRESSOR WITH NO REFRIGERANT
oing so may damage the inside of the compressor because the compressor parts always move regardless
of whether the A/C system is turned on or off.
12. SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS)
(a) This vehicle is equipped with a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) such as the driver, front passenger,
side, and curtain shield airbags. Failure to carry out service operations in the correct sequence could cause
the SRS to unexpectedly deploy during servicing, possibly leading to a serious accident. Before servicing
(including removal or installation of parts, inspection or replacement), be sure to read the precautionary
13. GENERAL PRECAUTION
(a) While using the battery during inspection, do not bring the positive (+) and negative (-) tester probes too
close to each other as a short circuit may occur.