AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE GROUP
Technical Service Information
Copyright © 2007 ATSGCopyright © 2007 ATSG
VALVE/SOLENOID BODY ASSEMBLY (CONT'D)
34. Install input and output speed sensor assembly,
as shown in Figure 151, and torque retaining
bolts to 12 N·m (106 in.lb.).
35. Plug the speed sensor wire harness into TCM,
as shown in Figure 151.
36. Set the completed Valve Body and Solenoid
Body/TCM assembly aside for final assembly.
PLUGS IN HERE
302 BOLT, M6 X 20MM
303 INPUT AND OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR ASSEMBLY
316 SPEED SENSOR WIRE HARNESS CLIP (2 REQUIRED)
Figure 151 Figure 152
1. Install a new metal clad seal into the extension
housing, as shown in Figure 152, using proper
2. Notice that seal is driven in on the side that
goes against the case.
Note: Corvette version is illustrated, 2WD
version is also shown in Figure 152.
3. Set completed extension housing aside for the
final assembly process.