AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE GROUP
Technical Service Information
REUSABLE PAN GASKET
OIL PAN BOLT (18 REQUIRED)
M10 X 40
EXTERNAL PARTS (CONT'D)
6. Remove the six extension housing retaining
bolts, as shown in Figure 39, and remove the
Note: Corvette version is illustrated.
7. The two wheel drive version is also shown in
8. Remove the oil pan bolts, oil pan, oil pan
gasket and oil filter, as shown in Figure 40.
Note: Pan gasket is reusable if not damaged.
9. Lift up on the electrical connector slide-lock,
as shown in Figure 40, to remove the electrical
Note: Special Tool is available to remove the
electrical connector and prevent any damage.
10. Remove electrical connector by pulling straight
out. Damage will result to the connector pins
if any twisting motion is used.
11. Remove and discard the electrical connector
seal and "O" rings as shown in Figure 40.
Continued on Page 33
"O" RING SEALS
Copyright © 2007 ATSG