AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE GROUP
Technical Service Information
Figure 58 Figure 59
OIL PUMP ASSEMBLY (Cont'd)
11. Install a new converter seal into the oil pump
cover using the proper seal driver, as shown in
12. Install a new "D" ring seal into outer groove of
the oil pump cover, as shown in Figure 58.
13. Lubricate both seals and bushing with a small
amount of Trans-Jel®.
14. Place pump body and stator shaft assembly on
bench with shaft facing up (See Figure 59).
15. Install oil pump spacer plate and pump cover
onto pump body, as shown in Figure 59.
Copyright © 2001 ATSGCopyright © 2001 ATSG
Continued on Page 45